Thursday 13 November 2014

·I am·

Because I am.
           Living in the sea
                But
In love with
               the ocean.
                             Living on the moon
     But in love
           With the
                      Stars.
Living in my bed
           But in love with
                             My dreams.
     Playing with fire
            But in love with
                            My scars.
Because I am entertained by the thought of you.
         I am entertained by the thought of you.
                  
   Because I am.
Living on a cloud
           But still feeling stormy.
               Because I am a puzzle
Waiting
        To be solved.
Because I am a puzzle waiting
        To be solved.
I am a puzzle with missing pieces waiting
To
    Be
           Solved.

       ·CEM·

No comments:

Post a Comment